11 May 2021 US Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
US Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
Altitude Connect Card benefits:
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- That’s a $500 value redeemable towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel and more.
- $0 Annual Fee for the first year, $95/year thereafter
- Earn 4X points on Travel and at gas stations
- Earn 2X points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, dining and streaming services
- Earn 1X point on all other purchases
- Streaming bonus – $30 credit for annual streaming service purchases such as Netflix and Spotify
- TSA PreCheck or Global Entry – Up to $100 in statement credits to reimburse your application fee once every four years
- No foreign transaction fees
The US Bank Altitude Connect card is finally live and available for applications. This is a card that has some good earning rates on select categories such as travel and gas stations, and comes with a $95 annual fee. But as part of the welcome bonus, the fee is waived for the first year, and you can also earn 50,000 points. That’s a value of $500 or more for the first year. Let’s get into the details.
The US Bank Altitude Connect card is a good product at least for the first year. The $95 annual fee is waived and you get 50,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000. That’s worth $500. You also get TSA PreCheck or Global Entry for free, which might be of some value if you don’t already have any other premium cards that offer the same thing.