Staying InterContinental Cancun Resort using IHG Rewards Club Points
In May of 2017, we traveled to Cancun, MX for the one of the long weekend.
Out of all the hotels in the area, we picked Presidente Intercontinental Cancun Resort.
I was able to book 3 nights here with points and free night certificates mix & match.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 in first 3 months
- 5,000 bonus points after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within the first 3 month of card membership
- Free Night annually at any hotel, capped at 40,000 points for the night
- Fourth Night free when you redeem points for a stay of 4 or more nights
- IHG Platinum Status
- Global Entry or TSA PreV Application Fee Statement Credit
- Save 20% on points purchase
- Earn 10X points per $1 spent when you stay at IHG Hotel
- 2X at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- 1X on everything else
- Annual Fee: $89 is NOT waived
Looking back on this trip, it was great choice for us to have good time for that little vacation.
Great value for the point redemption, and Free night Certificate that is given from the benefit of this IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card.
This is main entrance which has a street view from the room
Huge check in area at the hotel
Ocean View Room
We've got an upgrade to the ocean view room.
My wife and I are both platinum members having this credit cards.
View from the Room
Enjoying ourselves with the fantastic view
Beach in front of hotel
Beach access was easy, and very relaxing compare to any other public beach in the area.
My wife and I both have this Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card.
Chase Sapphire Preferred 50K - Compare this offer and other travel cards HERE
The Platinum Card from American Express 60K - Compare this offer HERE
Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card 75K - Compare this offer and other airline cards HERE
Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card 75K - Compare this offer and other hotel cards HERE
Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express - Compare this offer HERE