Earn up to 60,000 Bonus Points
- 40,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from opening
- Additional 20,000 Bonus Points after you spend a total of $6,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel
- An extra free night at Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your anniversary year
- Earn WOH Discoverist status, and 5 qualifying night credits toward your next tier status every year
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards your next tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
- Annual Fee: $95
Moxie's Thought on this card
The Hyatt Credit Card offers New and Improved up to 60,000 bonus points.
Chase & Hyatt changed its offer from 40K to 60K points just now with up to 2 free night certificates offer
The fact that we get one free night certificate up to Cat 4 hotel on card's anniversary is still great value for the money.
This card is NOT affected by Chase's 5/24 rule, so anyone who is outside of 5/24 should get it.
From my Hyatt Regency in Paris last year, it took me only 12,000 points per night.
See below photos from that stay.