10 Feb 2018 American Express Hilton Honors Surpass Card
Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass(R) Card after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
Earn 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio.
Earn 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.
$95 annual fee.
Why I like this card
– You can earn a whole lot of points, some from this card and some by being a Hilton Honors member
– Variety of redemption options
– No foreign transaction fees
Strategy for this card
– You get the Hilton Honor Gold status by just having this card
– Free Weekend night award after your first anniversary
– Spend $40,000 in a given year to gain Hilton Honors Diamond status
– You get 10 free passes to Priority Pass Select airport lounges and some restaurants.
– Share points with your friends and family – Point Pooling System
– 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points per dollar at participating hotels and resorts in the Hilton Portfolio
– 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points per dollar at US Restaurants, Supermarkets, and Gas Stations
– 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points per dollar on all other eligible purchases
– Free Night stays and 5th night free at hotels and resorts
– Points Pooling and transferring with family and friends
Point Redemption Examples
From my recent trip back to Korea, and JapanI’ve stayed at the Hilton Hotel Narita Airport for my overnight stay in Tokyo.
This hotel was in my mind b/c of a couple of huge benefits.
– It is near the airport so there is a complementary shuttle bus to the airport. This is huge because I only need few hours of sleep before my morning flight out of Narita
– It also provides free shuttle to the Narita JR station so I can hang out.
– I was able to get a free breakfast thanks to my Hilton Honor Gold Status from the benefit of having this card.
– Umm… Free Sauna for Gold & Diamond members.
– And… it only costs me 20,000 Hilton points. Good, right?
All the benefits that I’ve got at the check in.
Breakfast, Drink voucher, and sauna boucher
Free breakfast for the Hilton Honor Gold Members at the Hilton Hotel Narita.
– Annual Weekend Night Reward
– Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status
– Fast Track to Hilton Honors Diamond Status
– Priority Pass Select Access
– Amex Offers