15 Sep 2020 Chase Freedom Flex Card
Chase Freedom Flex Card
CLICK HERE To Compare This Card And Other Reward Credit Cards
Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target(R) or Walmart(R) purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
No annual fee.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases, then a variable APR of 14.99 – 23.74%.
No minimum to redeem for cash back. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
- 5% on Bonus Quarterly Categories –, Cardmembers can activate each quarter to receive 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases on bonus categories such as grocery stores, select streaming services and many others.
- 5% on Travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, including vacation and car rentals.
- 3% on Dining purchases, including take out or eligible delivery services.
- 3% on Drugstore purchases on daily essentials like medicine, toiletries, diapers and other items.
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other purchases.
Benefits from having Mastercard
- Cell Phone Insurance – Up to $800 per claim and $1,000 per year in cell phone protection against theft or damage for phones listed on cardmembers’ monthly bill.
- Lyft – $10 in credit for every five rides taken in a calendar month, automatically applied to the next ride and capped at once per month.
- Boxed – 5% cash rewards on Boxed purchases for use on future purchases.
- ShopRunner – Free membership to receive two-day shipping and free return shipping at over a hundred online retailers.
- Fandango – Double VIP+ points for movie tickets purchased via the Fandango app or Fandango.com, which can be used towards purchasing movie tickets on Fandango or towards streaming movies and TV shows on FandangoNOW.