07 May Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Cards
- Earn 100,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- New Name. New Look. Same Great Benefits. The Marriott Rewards Premier Plus card is now the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card!
- A Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
- Earn 6X Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 2X Bonvoy points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year. Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
- Earn unlimited Marriott Bonvoy points and get Free Night Stays faster.
Moxie’s Thought on this card
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card is launching with offer of 100,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in first 3 months.
This card has $95 annual fee which is not waived for the first year however it offers higher earning capacity to offset the higher annual fee.
We also need to look at the fact of merging with Marriott and SPG with new redemption chart. This 100K points offer is good for anyone who wants to stay at the one of luxurious old SPG PROPERTIES such as The St. Regis Hotel.
I actually used my Marriott points for my visit to Mexico City last year.
I have added some of the photos from that trip below.