17 Jun 2021 American Express Delta Reserve Credit Card
American Express Delta Airlines Reserve Credit Card’s Welcome Offer
- Earn 95,000 bonus miles after you spend $6,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
- Earn up to 60,000 Medallion(R) Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost(R) per year. After you spend $30,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 15,000 MQMs up to four times per year, getting you closer to Medallion(R) Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion(R) Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Receive a Domestic First Class, Delta Comfort+(R) or Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government-imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Complimentary access into the Delta Sky Club(R) for you when travelling on a Delta flight.
- Enjoy complimentary access to The Centurion(R) Lounge when you book a Delta flight with your Reserve Card.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck(R) after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
Best Way to use Delta Airline Miles
I’ve flown Delta One ATL-CDG for our Wedding anniversary back in November.
It was 70K Delta Airline miles one way on Delta One.
Delta One B767-400 Seat