28 May Chase Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
Chase Ink Business Unlimited $500 Bonus
Chase has introduced new business card with the $500 cashback sign up bonus.
It is Chase Ink Business Unlimited Card, and now it is available in public
- Earn $500 Bonus CashBack after you spend $3,000 on purchases in first 3 month of your account opening
- This $500 cash back is considered as 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points if you have any other UR Family credit cards such as Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Chase Sapphire Reserve Credit Cards.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on “every purchase” made for your business.
- 1.5% cash back does not have limit while Chase Ink Cash Business card offers 5% Cashback on Office Supplies, Internet, Cable and phone up to $25,000 per year.
- So, this card is very good for the business owners with high spending power with no limit.
- No annual Fee
- $0 annual fee is also very attractive to the business owners while current Chase Ink Preferred Card offers $95 per year.
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- Employee cards at no additional cost
Chase 5/24 Rule
Chase Ink Business Cash card does fall under the Chase 5/24 rule, but it does not count toward your 5/24 count