15 Jan 2015 Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Credit Card
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R).
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R), 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards(R). For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back(SM), your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
Flying on Korean Airlines First Class Kosmo Suite using Chase Ultimate Reward
Recently my wife flew Korean Airlines Kosmo Suite on B777-300ER, ICN-ATL.
It was her 3rd time on same route using Korean Airlines.
This ICN-ATL non-stop is my wife’s favorite since she hates layover, stopover, and connecting flights.
It’s fast, and it’s clean. Also, their service on First Class cabin is somewhat great!!!
Let’s take a look~@@
Designated Check-in Lounge
It is brand new feature in ICN Airport located at Terminal 2 which opened on Jan. 18th 2018.
First Class passengers can check in their flights here and check bags as well while the are relaxing before the flight.
First Class Club Lounge Access
On this new Teminal 2, New and Improved First Class Club Lounge is located.
This small executive lounge holds about 30 passengers.
First Class Cabin
1-2-1, 8 Suite cabin on Boeing 777-300ER
There were only 3 passengers including my wife.
3 flight attendants with head Purser on baord to take care of (only) 3 passengers so the ratio is pretty good.
This is one of the main in-flight meals that was available.
According to my wife, it was better than some of the meals that she could have on the grond.
Korean Airlines hire executive chef to get their in-flight meal better and it looks awesome to me.
It was long 14-hr flight but with all these good service from their crew aand being non-stop from ICN to ATL, my wife was so happy that we were able to find this ticket for the trip.
How did she booked this KE First Class flight?
I booked this ticket for her with 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards from Chase Sapphire Prefferd Credit Card.
We can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards Points to Korean Airlines instantly and the ratio is 1 to 1.
It took 80,000 Chase UR points and only $92 for the taxes and fees which is nothing for this over $5,000 ticket.
My wife and I both have this Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Card.
Other Benefits from this card
Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés
Annual fee $95